Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

First Post!

Hiiii, welcome to my new blog on everything and anything to do with being a woman! My goal is to document my progress on projects around the house and let you join in on the fun. I'm going to "take on" recipes, sewing, home decor ideas, gardening, along with any other blog-worthy things that come my way! I want to inspire you to get out there and get your hands dirty, make things from scratch, and embrace doing it "the old fashioned" way. Being able to look at a finished project and say 'I made that.' just feels GREAT and I want you to experience it too! I'll include tips and short-cuts wherever possible to help you out because I want you to feel empowered to try new things. I'm so excited to get started and for you to join me in the adventure!!


~Mrs. B

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic Annabelle! I've added your blog to my favorites bar because I expect to get some amazing information and entertainment from you...I know you won't dissapoint!

    ReplyDelete